During the COVID-19 emergency, we are still here for you and open during our normal hours. At AUCC, we have enacted the following measures to protect our clients and staff.
- Currently, only essential staff is allowed in the building and clients are not allowed in the lobby.
- When you arrive please call the hospital at (949) 259-6023 and a member of our technical staff will come out to take your pet and get a basic history.
- A client information sheet will be provided for you under the tent in front of the building, please start filling one out when you arrive.
- Please make sure you list a cell phone that we can reach you, and write the color/make/model of your car on the form as well for easy identification purposes.
- Please wait in your car until the exam or treatment is completed, and our staff will communicate with you over the phone.
- The doctor will discuss a treatment plan with you and an estimate will be presented before any treatments are done.
Thank you so much for your cooperation during the difficult time. We are grateful for the confidence you place in us in caring for your beloved family members.
If you have any questions please call us at (949) 259-6023